Dermatology Certification Application
Please be certain to carefully read the entire Board of Certification Information listed below.
- At the end of the application you will find a checklist detailing the items you need to attach to the application in order for your application to be considered complete. Please review the materials you are submitting against this checklist.
- The only fee you need to submit at this time is the appropriate application fee, see fee schedule. Do NOT submit your examination fee at this time, as it will be returned to you.
- To ensure the secure delivery of your application, supporting documents, and receive acknowledgment that it has been delivered to the ABPS, we highly recommend that you send these materials using Receipt Return Requested, or one of the overnight carriers that utilize a tracking system.
- The Board will not review incomplete applications, therefore, submission of an incomplete application may delay the Board’s acceptance of your application in time for you to take the exam on the date you desire.
- All applicants have a period of one (1) year from the date of submission to complete their application. If after one year, your application is incomplete, or the additional documentation requested by ABPS staff or the board has not been received, your application will become invalid. To continue to pursue certification, you will need to submit a new application and application fee and meet the certification eligibility requirements in effect at the time that the subsequent application is received by ABPS.
To request a hard copy, please contact us.