Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowships
Updated August 2022
The following is a list of fellowships currently recognized by the Board of Certification in Family Medicine Obstetrics (BCFMO). Completion of one of these fellowship, or fellowship equivalent, programs would satisfy one of the training components of the eligibility requirements for certification in Family Medicine Obstetrics Medicine by the BCFMO. For the complete list of requirements, click here.
Institutional leaders who are interested in receiving BCFMO recognition for their Family Medicine Obstetrics program(s) can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cahaba Family Medicine Residency Obstetrics Fellowship
- University of Alabama – Huntsville Obstetrics Fellowship
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa Obstetrics Fellowship
Contact: Jeremy Cole, Program Assistant, at email@example.com.
- Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program (Fellowship Equivalent)
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento Obstetrics Fellowship
Contact: Mary Jane Lopez by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- San Joaquin Advanced Obstetrics Fellowship
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Obstetrics Fellowship
- University of California San Francisco-Fresno Maternal Child Health Fellowship Program
- Natividad Family Medicine Obstetrical Fellowship Program
- Ventura High Risk Obstetrics Fellowship
- St. Joseph Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowship
- St. Anthony Maternal-Child Health (OB) Fellowship
- North Colorado Family Medicine Residency (Fellowship Equivalent)
- Florida Hospital Women’s Health Faculty Development Year
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital OB Fellowship
- Family Medicine Residency of Idaho Obstetrics Fellowship
- PCC Community Wellness Center Maternal Child Health Surgical Fellowship
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowship
- Memorial Hospital Obstetrics Fellowship
- University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita Family Medicine Residency at Via Christi (Fellowship Equivalent)
- Via Christi International Family Medicine Fellowship
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare Obstetrics Fellowship
- Maternity and Newborn Health Fellowship – Wayne
- ProMedica Women’s Health and Obstetrics Fellowship
Contact: Nicholas Schenk, MD, Program Director, at email@example.com.
- Essentia Obstetrics Fellowship
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Obstetrics Fellowship
- Creighton University Obstetrics Fellowship
- University of New Mexico Family Medicine Maternal and Child Health Fellowship
- Ellis Hospital/Bellevue Women’s Center Family Medicine Surgical Obstetrics Fellowship
Contact: Claire Nadler, DO, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- St. Joseph’s Family Medicine OB Fellowship
- University of Rochester Maternal Child Health Fellowship
- Cone Health Obstetrics Fellowship
- Altru Family Medicine Residency Obstetrics Fellowship
Contact: Kelsey Huttunen, Program Supervisor, at email@example.com
- Salud Rural Maternal Child Health Fellowship
- Brown Maternal Child Health Fellowship
Contact: Dr. Susanna Magee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christ Community Health Services OB Fellowship
Contact: Dr. Brandon Edwards, MD at email@example.com
- Clinica Medicos Obstetrics Fellowship – Chattanooga
- Medicos Para La Familia Obstetrics Fellowship – Memphis
Contact: Dr. William Rodney, MD, FAAFP, FACEP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Tennessee’s Advanced Women’s Health Fellowship
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowship
- Christus Health Obstetrics and Women’s Health Fellowship-Corpus Christi
Contact: Yanet Lobaina, M.D.
- John Peter Smith Family Medicine Residency (Fellowship Equivalent)
- Texas A & M family Medicine Residency (Fellowship Equivalent)
- Waco Family Medicine Residency (Fellowship Equivalent)
Contact: Amy Maddox at email@example.com
- University of Utah Obstetrics Fellowship
- Sea Mar Family Medicine Surgical OB Fellowship
Contact: Dr. Joanna Stephens, MD at JoannaStephens@seamarchc.org
- Spokane Teaching Health Center Obstetrics Fellowship
- Swedish Family Medicine First Hill Obstetrics Fellowship
- Tacoma Rural Family Medicine with Obstetrics Fellowship
- WVU Rural Maternal Child Health Fellowship
- Waukesha Family Practice Obstetrics Fellowship (Only offered to Residents who have completed their Family Medicine Residency)
- Louisiana State University Medical Obstetrics Fellowship – Graduates of this program still remain eligible under the fellowship track.
- Spartanburg OB Fellowship – Graduates of this program still remain eligible under the fellowship track.