Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowships
Last Updated: May 2023
The following is a list of fellowships currently recognized by the Board of Certification in Family Medicine Obstetrics (BCFMO). Completion of one of these fellowship, or fellowship equivalent, programs would satisfy one of the training components of the eligibility requirements for certification in Family Medicine Obstetrics Medicine by the BCFMO. For the complete list of requirements, click here.
Institutional leaders who are interested in receiving BCFMO recognition for their Family Medicine Obstetrics program(s) can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Brittany Shanks at brittany.shanks.@cahabamedicalcare.com
Contact: Jeremy Cole, Program Assistant, at email@example.com
Contact: Jenna James, MPH at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program (Fellowship Equivalent)
Contact: Mary Jane Lopez by email at email@example.com
- Emanate Health Surgical Maternal-Child Health Fellowship
Contact: Courtney Dahl at Courtney Dahl
Contact: Melissa Koch at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Dr. John Pymm at email@example.com
- University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita Family Medicine Residency at Via Christi (Fellowship Equivalent)
Contact: Tracy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Michelle Olivieri at email@example.com
Contact: Nicholas Schenk, MD, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Marc Carrigan at email@example.com
Contact: Claire Nadler, DO, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sutira Srakhao, Medical Education Coordinator, at email@example.com
Contact: Kelsey Huttunen, Program Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Dr. Susanna Magee at email@example.com
Contact: Jonathan Tyler Verdell, MD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Dr. William Rodney, MD, FAAFP, FACEP at email@example.com
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Family Medicine Obstetrics Fellowship
- Christus Health Obstetrics and Women’s Health Fellowship-Corpus Christi
Contact: Yanet Lobaina, MD at Yanet Lobaina, M.D.
Contact: Amy Maddox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sea Mar Family Medicine Surgical OB Fellowship (Not accepting applications for the 2023-24 Fellowship year at this time)
Contact: Joanna Stephens, MD at JoannaStephens@seamarchc.org
- Waukesha Family Practice Obstetrics Fellowship (Only offered to Residents who have completed their Family Medicine Residency)
- Louisiana State University Medical Obstetrics Fellowship – Graduates of this program still remain eligible under the fellowship track.
- Spartanburg OB Fellowship – Graduates of this program still remain eligible under the fellowship track.