Armonk Integrative Medicine – is a New York, suburb-based specialty medical practice has an immediate opening for a MD or DO who is BC/BE that possess an interest in utilizing both Integrative/Functional Medicine along with Conventional Medicine, to treat patients with chronic, complex, multisystem disease.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of world-renowned physicians to learn, collaborate, research and grow in this rapidly expanding private practice. Our success has been outstanding. We see a diverse group of patients, from those who reside locally to those who travel from around the world, some desperate to get answers that they have been unable to find in their local medical community offices. Many suffer from complex, multisystem diseases, such as Lyme disease co-infections, autoimmune disorders, mast cell activation syndrome.
Our patients specifically seek out our physicians because we personalize their treatments, by incorporating a broad range of specialty testing to determine the root cause of their symptoms and use a wide range of treatment modalities with both functional and conventional medicine approaches to ensure our patients get well and back to optimum health.
Due to our rapid growth, we’re hiring more physicians and building a new, larger, state-of-the-art treatment facility so we are better prepared to accommodate our growing patient base with additional treatment options.
We’re an out of network practice, payments are received at the time of service. The office is open Monday – Friday regular business hours.
We are located less than 20 miles north of New York City, in beautiful Westchester County, NY., with easy accessibility to and from CT, NJ and the heart of Manhattan. Enjoy great family communities, some of the best schools in the country and excellent quality of life.
- Board Certification
- MD/DO required
- Valid license to practice Medicine in the state of NY
- Experience or willing to incorporated Functional Medicine into treatment
- Have or willing to obtain IFMCP Certification through the Institute for Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine fellowship completion, ABPS board-certified physicians
- Collaborate with peers
- Provide a comprehensive initial assessment and order specialty testing
- Provide interpretation of lab results
- Provide accurate diagnosis and documentation in EMR system
- Provide a detailed written and oral treatment plan
- Prescribe medication and nutritional supplements which will assist in the healing process
- Provide follow-up evaluations, additional diagnostic testing, and treatment modalities as needed.
Nurse Practitioner and Physician’s Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician’s Assistant
- Certified NP or PA with a minimum of 2+ years of clinical experience.
- IFMCP Certification through the Institute for Functional Medicine recommended.
What we provide
- We offer a generous compensation package
- Competitive salary, bonus, Incentives
- Ample vacation time.
- Healthy work Life balance
- No Call
- Waitlist with patients ready to be seen
- Training, ongoing mentorship, and collaboration with other practicephysicians
- Ample patient time
- Beautiful, serene work environment
- Excellent support staff
Applicants must be able to provide a demonstrated practice/interest in Integrative and Functional Medicine. We look forward to hearing from you.
Forward your CV – attention: Beth Staropoli – email@example.com
Visit our website: www.drtaniadempsey.com