Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Clinical Director
The Emory University School of Medicine Seeks an Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Clinical Director | Pivotal Leadership Opportunity | Oversee the Practice’s Growth | Live in Highly Desirable Atlanta
Join us in driving excellence in healthcare. The esteemed Emory University School of Medicine seeks an Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Clinical Director to play a pivotal role in ensuring the excellence of clinical operations. Collaborating closely with nursing and administrative leaders, the incoming Clinical Director will uphold the highest standards of quality, effectiveness, and safety and be involved in strategic decisions, budget development, and productivity targets that will be instrumental in shaping the practice’s success.
- Play a pivotal role in driving the practice’s growth by actively participating in strategic decision-making
- Prioritize patient care excellence and safety, oversee clinic operations, and ensure the highest quality and effectiveness of medical services
- Provide valuable mentorship and supervision to division providers, actively contributing to their professional development and addressing any performance concerns
- Collaborate effectively with leaders across divisions, departments, and centers within Emory University’s academic and healthcare landscape to create enhanced networking and cooperation opportunities
- Champion inclusivity and foster a supportive workplace culture that benefits all individuals within the organization
- Emory University is ranked No. 24 in the nation as a Best College by US News
- Emory’s pulmonary program is ranked in the top 25 nationally (Expertscape)
- Live in a highly desirable Southern region with world-class amenities
Experience the vibrant city life and peaceful suburban living of Atlanta, Georgia, which provides many amenities and abundant opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. As the eighth largest metropolitan area in the United States, Atlanta is ranked a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire by US News.
- Atlanta has an overall grade of A, is one of the best places to live in Georgia, and is a Best City for Young Professionals in America (Niche)
- Georgia is a Best State to Practice in 2023 (Medscape)
- Named the No. 1 Most Livable City in the US (The Economist, 2022)
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Named the No. 3 Best City to Start a Career (WalletHub, 2022)
- Ample first-class amenities, including the world’s busiest international airport, incredible dining and shopping options, arts and cultural attractions, college and professional sports teams
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Cost of living is lower than in many major US cities
- Charming neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, and a temperate climate
To apply, send your CV and Letter of Interest to Ben Maliwat at email@example.com.