King’s Daughters’ Health in Madison, Indiana is seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our team. This opportunity offers a great place to live, caring community and hospital atmosphere with a team committed to offering personalized, compassionate care.
- 86- bed acute care hospital private, not-for-profit organization, privately own & operated
- Bread & Butter Cases- no major trauma or (hearts, spine, and neuro)
- Anesthesiologist will sit your own cases/ Prep your own patients
- Call Coverage: 1 in 6 shared with other MD’s and CRNA’s
- Average cases a day: 16
- Less than 500 baby deliveries per year
- Anesthesia does not supervise the CRNA’s. The CRNA’s are under the supervision of the surgeon they are assisting.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Madison is close to major metropolitan attractions in Louisville, Kentucky (1-hour drive), Indianapolis, Indiana (2-hour drive) and Cincinnati, Ohio (90 min. drive).
- Extremely warm, welcoming community that truly appreciates its physicians and the care that they provide.
- Teaching site for Pikeville DO School for 3rd year Med Students
For more information, contact:
Laci L. Borgman
Visit our website at www.kdhmadison.org