PRIMARY CARE/ EXECUTIVE MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity in Primary Care and Medical Leadership. This position is 75% clinical practice in an outpatient clinic setting and 25% administrative/medical leadership in the provision of safe, highly reliable, clinically excellent healthcare services. A minimum of 5 years clinical experience, with demonstrated leadership experience, and interest in Physician leadership required.
Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care physician. HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
HFM Primary Care – Family Medicine (75%)
• Outpatient-based care only (no inpatient call)
• Provider group consisting of 6 physicians, 16 APPs – phone-based call or walk-in coverage is rotated amongst all providers
• Over 37,500 office visits with opportunity for growth
• Team Based Care staffing model focused on reducing provider burnout while improving patient outcomes
• Flexible work schedules encouraged allowing for 4 or 5-day work weeks as preferred
• Health system has all major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health
Executive Medical Director (25%)
• Medical leadership in the development of strategies, systems and processes
• Collaborative relationship with all HFM Leaders, Associates and partner organizations to enhance and advance system initiatives
• Dyad partnership with the Executive Directors to set and establish goals
• Collaborative and close working relationship with the Chief Medical Officer
• Monitor and drive improvements in patient safety, quality, satisfaction and access, employee culture, and operational efficiency by identifying, planning and facilitating continuous improvement activities together with staff leadership and physicians
• Drive participation in and provide leadership to continuous improvement teams that facilitate organizational learning through joint problem solving by physicians, front line staff and leadership team
• Work collaboratively with management teams to drive value-based performance
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. In fact, Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership. Wallethub’s analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics. Our data set ranges from” wage,” to “number of physicians per capita,” to “malpractice award payouts per capita,” and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive. The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
Initial Term – 2 years Eligible from Day 1 6 weeks (based on your standard work week) plus 6 days 1 week (based on standard work week) /$4,000 Benefit package includes a choice of pension funds, health, dental, vision plans and many additional benefits.
Contract Term: Incentive: Paid Vacation and Holidays: Paid CME Excellent Benefits: