MD/DO Functional/Integrative, Private Practice, Lawrence, KS
Join an established and innovative practice in the City of Lawrence, Kansas
Our client has a private practice in the beautiful City of Lawrence, Kansas. They have an Functional and Integrative approach and personal touch that focuses on the whole patient and they are looking for a caring and enthusiastic board-certified MD/DO with Integrative and Functional Medicine training to join their growing team.
The Opportunity, Compensation and Benefits
- Join an established and growing practice with a collaborative and supportive team of clinicians and administrative team members.
- 20 hours per week, wonderful work-life balance
- Approximately 5 patient visits per day
- Full-time salary with incentives and benefits
- You are a healer and caring practitioner who enjoys ample time with patients
- You are lifestyle oriented and value a work life balance
- You have the desire and ability to grow and work with complex patients
- You are trained in Integrative and Functional Medicine and want to apply this approach for quality primary care
- Certification in Bredesen Protocol is a plus
- Experience with TCM and or Ayurveda is a plus
Lawrence is a diverse and multifaceted city providing many of the amenities of a large metropolitan area, while maintaining a strong sense of community and Midwest values. Located in Northeast Kansas, Lawrence is just 45 minutes west of Kansas City, and 30 minutes east of Topeka, the state capital. Lawrence offers a rich and fascinating history, a wide range of exciting cultural experiences, nationally recognized educational institutions, and some of the most unique and enjoyable shopping opportunities in the Midwest.
- A perfect combination of small-town hospitality and big-city attractions.
- An affordable cost of living – median home values here are around $204,000.
- You can bike or walk around most of the city and beyond.
- Located between the Oregon and Santa Fe trails and in close proximity to Clinton Lake is listed as one of the “50 Great Boating Lakes” by Boating World Magazine.
- A great place to raise kids. Known for art and education, Lawrence has invested in and has strong public schools. Home to one Montessori, one Waldorf and two Catholic private schools that offer early childhood through middle school. There is also a private Episcopal college prep school for 6-12 graders. Also home to the University of Kansas and Haskell Indian Nations University.
- Lawrence is just 45 minutes west of Kansas City, and 30 minutes east of Topeka, the state capital.
Job Category: Physician (MD/DO)
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Lawrence KS
Specialty: 20 hours per week, 5 patients per day, Bredesen Protocol, Caring, Collaborative, Enthusiastic, Functional Medicine, Healer, Holistic, Integrative Medicine, Primary Care, Specialized Treatments, TCM or Ayurveda, Work Life Balance