Sam Houston State University School of Osteopathic Medicine seeks a family medicine or internal medicine physician to work in a multispecialty clinic affiliated with the osteopathic medical school. The position will be primarily clinical, involving student education in the clinic and collaboration with clinical staff and other academic clinical faculty.
- Practice in a new, state-of-the-art facility
- Have a voice in setting up a family medicine residency program for 2024 and other future residency programs
- Collegial and supportive leadership, faculty, and staff
- Opportunities for advancement in various clinical and faculty positions
- Incoming physician will have a faculty appointment of either Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Primary Care based on prior academic appointment
Community Highlights – Suburban Living with No State Income Tax
Located less than an hour from downtown Houston, our practice location will suit your needs whether you enjoy peace and tranquility, big-city excitement, or having some of both. Live in Conroe, The Woodlands, or other locations in the surrounding area with an overall grade of A- and ranked one of the best places to live in Texas (Niche).
- No state income tax
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Great neighborhoods and excellent school systems
- One of the fastest-growing cities in Texas
- Bustling downtown with breweries, theaters, and plenty of shopping
- Lake Conroe, Sam Houston National Forest, Sam Houston State Park, and W. Goodrich Jones State Forest make the area an outdoor enthusiast’s playground
- Easy access to Crystal Beach or Galveston, just South of Houston
- Proximity to multiple international airports, collegiate and professional sports, and much more
Interested candidates should contact CJ Stanford at 469-524-1495 or CJ.Stanford@amnhealthcare.com. Please reference job# 156618.