1 license/50 States – 49 days paid time off annually – No Overhead or Insurance Company’s to deal with! Generous Vacation time and Comprehensive Benefits Practice Pure Medicine
As a VA Physician your opportunities are endless!
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to care for Veterans (1,200 panel size) in an outpatient setting.
- Disease processes include diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, mental health disorders, etc., with a major focus on preventive medicine.
- VA Medical Center utilizes the Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) approach in the delivery of care, which emphasizes a team-based approach to healthcare.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M, No call or Weekends.
- U.S. Citizen
- BC/BE Internal Medicine/Family Practice
*Full, current and unrestricted MD/DO license (License from any state)
Ideal Candidate: Strong Family practice background with experience managing chronic illnesses.
Benefits: Working for the Department of Veteran Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part:
- 49 days paid time off annually including
- 26 days paid vacation
- 13 days of sick leave; 10 paid holidays
- 5 Days paid absence to attend approved CME courses (subject to budget availability)
- And much more!!!
Enjoy living in ‘Wild and Wonderful’ West Virginia, one of the nation’s most beautiful, natural playgrounds – Beckley, West Virginia! We have it all, beautiful mountains, streams, lakes – truly an outdoor adventure for each season of the year. Enjoy the golfing, biking, hiking, fishing and camping opportunities. Visit the nearby White Sulphur Springs, home of The Greenbrier PGA Classic Tour offering world-class recreational opportunities or the local ‘Resort at Glade Springs,’ a full-service resort offering 3 championship golf courses.
Beckley is conveniently located off of Interstate 77 and I-64 and the Raleigh County Memorial Airport offers daily scheduled flights to other cities. We have it all; rural retreats and country culture, steep hills and deep valleys, scenic vistas, serene retreats, and serious adventure! This is Almost Heaven!
Interested: Forward your C.V. to email@example.com