UW Medicine Primary Care is seeking an academic Family Medicine physician for a growing outpatient practice in Seattle. The successful candidate will be part of a world-renowned university and perform comprehensive patient and family-centered care.
- Enjoy a faculty appointment with the University of Washington, Department of Family Medicine
- Participate in clinical education by working with medical students, P.A. students, and N.P. students
- Excellent quality of life – 100% outpatient practice with a flexible schedule
- Primarily an adult patient population
- Practice at one of two wonderful clinic locations in either Northern or Southern Seattle metropolitan area
- Comprehensive benefits include one month of PTO
UW is ranked both the #1 Medical School for Primary Care and the #1 Family Medicine Program by U.S. News and World Report in 2022.
Home to picturesque natural beauty, endless amenities, and friendly individuals, the Seattle metro area is ideal for families and individuals alike to call home. Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top 20 cities to live in the nation, Seattle has everything you need and more.
- Fantastic housing options, including in safe, family-oriented suburban neighborhoods
- Excellent local school systems
- Breathtaking scenery and endless options for outdoor recreation—ranked #1 in “Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America” (Niche)
- Thriving arts and culture scene, world-class shops and restaurants, professional and collegiate sports, an international airport, and much more
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The University of Washington is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Christopher Rajamoney at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference FP-147640.