Urgent Care Medicine Certification Application
Thank you for your interest in applying for certification in Urgent Care Medicine through the American Board of Physician Specialties (ABPS).
- Before beginning the application, please review the Urgent Care Medicine eligibility requirements to ensure you meet the requirements and that you have all the documentation required to complete the application submission.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they meet all eligibility requirements as application fees are non-refundable – see fee schedule.
- Please keep in mind that all required information and documentation MUST be completed/uploaded before the system will allow you to submit your application, so please allow sufficient time to complete the application to avoid missing deadlines and paying late fees.
- Failure to complete your submission by the published deadlines will defer the review of your application to the next year’s exam administration window.
- The Urgent Care Medicine certification application can only be accessed by clicking the link below. Follow the instructions on the screen to create an account.
- Applicants returning to finish the submission process and existing diplomates applying for initial certification in a new specialty do not need to create a new account; just click on the link below and then sign in using your current Diplomate login information.
Once you are signed in, you can begin the application.