Hospital and Healthcare Leaders Can Learn About the ABPS as a Choice in Physician Board Certification
The American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS) has provided experienced physicians with a choice in board certification since 1960. Our pragmatic approach to certification enables physicians to gain personal and professional advancement while meeting today’s increasing demands of patient care. Our Member Boards offer both allopathic and osteopathic physicians certification in numerous specialties, including traditional fields like family medicine, internal medicine, and dermatology, as well as emerging specialties like integrative medicine and disaster medicine.
As one of the most prominent nationally recognized multi-specialty certifying entities in North America, we maintain a rigorous certification process. Candidates must meet strict eligibility requirements and pass comprehensive specialty exams. As a result, only highly skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated practitioners earn ABPS certification. This also means that healthcare leaders can trust ABPS Diplomates to enhance their organization’s credentials by delivering nothing less than world-class medical care.
The ABPS invites healthcare leaders to stop by our booth at any of the following events in 2019 to learn more about our certification options:
- HCPro CRC Symposium, Las Vegas – Feb. 26-28
- Greeley Company Physician and Hospital Leadership Seminar, New Orleans, LA – March 28-30
- University of Arizona Nutrition and Health Conference, San Francisco, CA – April 15-17
- EDPMA Solutions Summit, Scottsdale, AZ – April 28-May 1
- AAFP FMX, Philadelphia, PA – 24-28
- Greeley Company Physician and Hospital Leadership Seminar, Phoenix, AZ – Oct. 10-13
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, San Diego, CA – Oct. 12-16
- National Association of Medical Staff Services, Philadelphia, PA – Oct. 19-23
- Greeley Company Physician and Hospital Leadership Seminar, Boca Raton, FL – Dec. 5-8
The ABPS is the official board certifying body of the American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc.®