Emergency Medicine Board Certification
The Board of Certification in Emergency Medicine exam enables a successful candidate to present to the public as a qualified medical specialist in emergency medicine. Completing the emergency medicine board certification exams indicates mastery of emergency medicine experience and knowledge, as well as a professional commitment to adhere to the ABPS Medical Code of Ethics.
The emergency medicine board certification examination process consists of written and oral exams.
- Emergency Medicine Board Certification Exam Description
- Board Certification Eligibility
- Emergency Medicine Examination Schedule
- Examination Development Administration & Reporting
- Initial Certification Fees
- General Policies
- Emergency Medicine Board Certification Recertification
- Recertification Exam Schedule
- Recertification Brochure
- Recertification Fees
- Review Courses