The American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc., welcomes your proposals for presentations and posters for the 67th House of Delegates & Annual Scientific Meeting to be held June 21-26, 2019, at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek in Orlando, FL.
The 2019 meeting will focus on Contemporary Issues in Healthcare. Consider sharing your expertise on this timely and relevant topic by submitting your completed abstract. The deadline for abstract submissions is September 28, 2018.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Benefits of speaking at the AAPS Annual Meeting include:
• Presenting your work before your peers.
• Earning credit towards requirements for the Degree of Fellow.
• Receiving a discount on your meeting registration.
• Enhancing your professional standing and sharing your expertise.
• Contributing to the success of the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Suggestions for Topics
These are just a few of many possible topics on this theme.
• Integrative Medicine
|• Mental Health
If you have questions, please contact the CME Department at 813-433-2277 Ext. 30 or 42.