American Board of Physician Specialties (ABPS) Announces Launch of New WebsiteOct 06, 2020
Tampa, FL –The American Board of Physician Specialties® (ABPS) is pleased to announce the recent launch of its new, user friendly and fully responsive website (www.abpsus.org) for stakeholders in the physician board certification marketplace.
“As a leader in physician board certification, we felt it important to ensure seamless access to pertinent information for our physicians, hospitals and healthcare management professionals,” stated Jeff Morris JD, CEO of ABPS. “Our hope is to continue to raise the standards of physician board certification so that we can better respond to the needs of 21st century medicine.”
The comprehensive mobile friendly website, developed by Socius Marketing, will ensure that ABPS achieves its core business initiatives while serving its users. It will also represent the ABPS brand image accurately and effectively.
Some of the features of the new site include:
• Easy navigation – Doctors, patients, medical staff professionals and healthcare organizations can find the information they need effortlessly.
• Carefully crafted page layouts and site architecture – This allows for a clean and easy user experience despite the broad scope of services and users that need to be accommodated.
• Mobile responsiveness – All information is readily available and easy to access on mobile devices.
• A pleasant browsing experience – Journey-formatted layouts and visuals on the primary pages create a comfortable pace for users browsing the site.
• A focus on credibility – While the primary objective is an easy user experience, the site also helps users understand the expertise and credibility that ABPS brings to the field. Balancing navigation and page layouts to accommodate both seamlessly is a significant success of this new web presence.
According to Chris Schmelter, Art Director with Socius Marketing, “As with any industry in today’s world, mobile-first is not just a concept, it’s a necessity. Today’s website visitors have high standards for mobile, and search engines like Google treat mobile responsiveness as a primary ranking factor. We made the site easier to browse and read on both smartphones and tablets, which was a primary objective when reinventing the site architecture.
“Finally, we take a lot of pride in assuring that the new site not only connects to their brand, but also introduces opportunities to expand it beyond the website itself,” Schmelter added.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, ABPS has provided experienced physicians with a choice in board certification since 1960. The ABPS offers physicians several unique opportunities for board certification. ABPS is a nationally recognized multi-specialty certifying body that offers both allopathic and osteopathic physicians board certification options in a variety of specialties, while determining physician competency in the medical specialty being practiced. To learn more visit www.abpsus.org.