Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center are searching for Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Conveniently located, Fredericksburg sits just 49 miles south from Washington, D.C., and 58 miles north from Richmond, VA. Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed, all private bed, general acute care facility. Services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery, and women’s health. Opened in 2010, Spotsylvania Regional is located on a 75-acre campus and is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth’s most comprehensive healthcare network. A brand new, state-of-the-art, freestanding emergency room is anticipated to open in Spring 2023.
Emergency department features:
- 42,000 patient encounters annually
- 21% admission rate
- 20 ED state-of the-art beds with Fast Track
- 38 hours physician coverage
- 44 hours APP coverage
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- MediTech EMR
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Excellent remuneration as an independent contractor; and malpractice with tail
- Group also covers SRMC affiliated, Brand-New Freestanding ER – Fredericksburg ER – 12-hour shifts with shift change 7a / 7 pm
Requirements: Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine. ABPS Welcome.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter at email@example.com or call/text 850-266-0367.