Anesthesiologists – Oral and Facial Cosmetic Surgery (Fort Wayne, IN)
We are currently looking for highly qualified Anesthesiologists to provide in office anesthesia on a part time basis. Enjoy working in a safe office setting without the stress of being in the hospital. Our highly trained nursing staff will be available to assist at all phases of patient care.
Our oral and maxillofacial surgeons are the foremost leaders in the Tri-State Region with over 100 years of cumulative oral and maxillofacial surgery experience. Many in the Fort Wayne area consider us to be THE oral surgery group thanks to our proven track record. By understanding just what our patients need and want, we can provide quality care with predictable and consistent outcomes. Our mission is to provide nothing less than outstanding care so our patients can live their best life.
- Duties will include pre-operative assessment, intraoperative anesthesia and care, as well as post-op recovery.
- Anesthesia will generally be utilized for facial cosmetic surgery cases such as rhinoplasties, blepharoplasties, face and neck lifts, laser resurfacing, as well as other elective surgical cases.
- Additional services will be requested mainly for full mouth dental implant cases.
- Proficiency in administering various types of anesthesia, including local, general, and sedation
- Patients will be categorized as ASA 1-2 and will all be evaluated prior to surgery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients, colleagues, and staff.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to compassion, patient safety, and providing exceptional care.
Required Education/Licensure/Certification Qualifications:
- Requires a Medical Degree (MD, DO, DDS or DMD) from an accredited school
- Completed an accredited Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or Dental)
- Current/valid license to practice in Indiana
- Board certification through the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) or American Board of Physician Specialties (ABPS) or the American Dental Board of Anesthesiology (ADBA)
- Prefer at least 2 to 5 years’ experience as an Anesthesiologist
- Previous experience in dental anesthesiology a plus
- Current BLS/ACLS/PALS/DEA certifications required
- Pay will commensurate with training and will range from $250-300 per hour based on credentials and experience.
- Anesthesia provider will not be employed by OMSA/DFCS. Services will be rendered as an independent contractor.
To apply, please go to https://careers.omsafw.com and include your resume along with references from three previous clients and/or employers, and provide a cover letter expressing why you would be the best candidate to join our team.