Aurora Wiselives Center for Wellbeing is a unique clinic and a hidden gem in Wauwatosa, WI. Join a team of two integrative medicine (IM) fellowship-trained physicians and an osteopathic physician who offer integrative primary care for all ages as well as integrative and functional medicine consults for complex cases.
- Market leading pay with sign-on bonus options
- IM services offered at the clinic include acupuncture, massage therapy and chiropractic
- 100% outpatient practice open to integrative and holistic approaches
- Options for teaching (academic appointments available), leadership, inpatient and obstetrics as desired
- Wauwatosa is one of the most desirable places to live in the Milwaukee Metro area
Aurora Health Care is the largest health care system in Wisconsin. With service areas extending to Northeastern Illinois, Aurora is anchored by two top tier tertiary/quaternary care centers. Our integrated delivery model allows Aurora physicians and advanced practice professionals to support their patients, connect with colleagues and offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care.
What makes being an Aurora physician unique? We make it easy for you to do what you do best – care for patients. Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology, and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for patients.
Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkN7gRorpkI&t=3s
Wauwatosa is a vibrant, forward-looking suburban city of 47,000 residents with a charming and historic village area at its heart. The city offers friendly, tree-lined neighborhoods, a respected and highly performing neighborhood school system, and many fine restaurants, hotels and thriving businesses.
City of Wauwatosa, WI