Best of both worlds: Join successful practice in charming city of New Braunfels!
Dedicated ObGyn provider searching for quality focused physician to join successful established practice located in the highly desired, quaint community of New Braunfels, TX. Established in 2004, this OBGYN practice is experiencing tremendous growth and focuses on providing compassionate care.
- Located across from Resolute Health Hospital (level IIIa NICU)
- ADC: 20-24; 4-6 new patients per week
- Split 50/50 between standard OB and Gyn services
- In office procedures: Ablations, Hysteroscopy, Essure, Colposcopy, LEEP, Cryotherapy
- Call requirements: 1:5 weekends; Weekdays rotated with provider
- Low staff turnover
- Live & work in beautiful family friendly community
- Utilizing advanced technology in small practice setting
- Treat women of all ages
- Optimal payor mix
- Ideal candidate – detail oriented, accurate and timely documentation; ABAT preferred
- Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!
New Braunfels, home to the beautiful beginning of the Texas Hill Country. It is a special place where nature, community, visitors, and business work together to make living exciting and comfortable for all ages. Sporting unique outdoor recreation in the form of spring fed rivers and pools, lakes, living caves, this desirable community claims bragging rights as home to a diverse business climate and Fortune 500 companies. New Braunfels was named the second fastest growing city in the U.S. from July 2014-July 2015. The Resolute Health Hospital is 1 of 6 hospitals integrated within the expanding Baptist Health System. This attractive community is approximately 20 miles outside of San Antonio, and is also a short 40 mile drive to Austin, TX.
730 N. Main, Suite 601
San Antonio, TX 78205