Eagle Health has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the DoD, DoJ, USAID, and DHA community and are seeking skilled professionals to take us even further. So if you are looking to make a move and are a motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, take a look at Eagle Health… We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
- Flexible schedules
- Desirable location
- Long- or short-term assignments
- Company-provided Malpractice Insurance
The Physician will provide Emergency Room Physician services in support of Winn Army Community Hospital (WACH) at Fort Stewart, GA. Services may also be provided at other clinics on Fort Stewart.
- Examines, diagnoses, stabilizes, and treats, urgent and emergent conditions
- Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records. Medical records must be completed prior to the completion of the contract provider’s shift
- Examines patients and determines requirements for clinical laboratory, radiologic, and other testing
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings. Prescribes treatment, including procedures as deemed necessary
- Manages emergency services. Formulates plans and procedures for emergency services
- Coordinates emergency services with other medical activities. Uses consultants in other specialties as appropriate
- Provides consultative advice to clinical rotators and residents in methods and procedures for diagnosis and treatment of emergency conditions
- Performs and documents appropriately emergency procedures required to treat emergency conditions to include, but not limited to, endotracheal intubation, lumbar puncture, central line placement, ultrasound procedures, incision and drainage, suturing of wounds, and chest tube placement
- Shall have successfully completed an Emergency Medicine training program that is accredited in the United States
- Required to hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited graduate school of Medicine
- Successful completion of an accredited Emergency Room Residency
- Must have and maintain a current license to practice medicine in anyone of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands. This license must be current, active, valid, and unrestricted.
- Must have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) through the American Heart Association
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) number
- Physician must be board certified in Emergency Medicine
- Minimum of one year of experience within the last three years working as an Emergency Room Physician
Please contact Courtney James for more information.