A highly reputable organization that has been serving a beautiful Oregon community for 70 years is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a patient-centered multispecialty group that has received state and national recognition for its quality of care with patients and its patient satisfaction rates.
• Excellent work-life balance—four-day workweek option with minimal call and no weekends required
• Great income potential and plenty of autonomy to run your practice
• Ability to incorporate obstetrics into your practice, if desired
• On-site lab and X-rays
Partnership available after one year
Surrounded by Oregon’s beautiful mountains and breathtaking scenery, this inviting riverfront community is an ideal location for families and individuals alike to call home.
• A low cost of living in a close-knit family-friendly community
• Home to a variety of boutique wineries, craft breweries, art galleries, wonderful shops and restaurants, and so much more
• A year-round paradise for outdoor enthusiasts—hiking, biking, fishing, water sports, national parks, and more
• Convenient access to the mountains, California, and beautiful Pacific Coast beaches
Endless opportunities for adventure and enjoying the outdoors
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Zachary Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference FM-124663