Full/Part-time EM Physician at Rural Hospital in North Texas (DFW)
Requirements: Candidate will be board certified or eligible in either emergency medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, or general surgery. ATLS. ACLS, PALS certifications.
FACILITY: Faith Community Hospital
ADDRESS: 215 Chisholm Trail
Jacksboro, TX 76458
- 24/7 EM + Hospitalist (admits, rounding, discharge, etc.) coverage
- Level IV Trauma
- 3,247 annual ED volume; daily inpatient census: 2-4 pts
- 17 hospital beds; 4 ED beds, 1 trauma
- Shift length of 24-48 hours
- Medical Director: Dr. Robert Cooper
Faith Community Hospital is a 17-bed full-service facility, offering inpatient care, minor surgeries, obstetrics, and other care services. They have a Level IV-24 hour trauma center and an advanced radiology services center where they provide CT scanning. The hospital also has an outpatient lab, physical therapy program, social services, and patient education resources.