Henry Community Health is seeking Family Medicine physicians who want to be part of a collaborative outpatient based practice that includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, nurse practitioners, a certified diabetes educator, licensed psychiatric nurse practitioner and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
A new primary care office building is under construction to help care for our growing community needs. It will include a second location for New Castle Family & Internal Medicine. New Castle Pediatrics, New Castle Walk-In Care and Neighborhood Pharmacy will relocate to this new facility which also will include a lab and a community meeting room for education programs.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full or part time options for outpatient practice
- Monthly provider meetings
- Assistance with documentation and coding
- Supportive administrative staff and chief medical officer
- Desirable call schedule for office based patients
- Adult and pediatric hospitalist program to care for inpatients
Our practice offers our patients:
- Primary care services including family medicine and internal medicine
- Nurse practitioners who can work as an extender to the physician or develop their own patient panel
- Mental health services available by provider referral
- Diabetes education appointments at no charge with a certified diabetes educator
- Care coordination for adult patients referred by their physician and a Community Paramedics Program.
- A patient portal and the ability to do online scheduling for acute care appointments
- A Medicare Accountable Care Organization focused on coordinating and improving care for the highest risk Medicare patients.
Cerner EMR that offers one system for inpatient and outpatient!
Location: New Castle, IN
Contact: Lauren Carrell