If you are looking for an exciting practice opportunity in a beautiful lakefront area, Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider our exceptional opportunity in Obstetrics-Gynecology.
Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group of 90 providers. HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
We offer an outstanding balance of obstetrics and gynecology, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefit package. But the intrinsic benefits are where we SHINE! These include professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making and, as you know, that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
HFM Women’s Health:
• The practice is comprised of 2 OB-GYN physicians and 1 OBGYN nurse practitioner. Two additional OBGYN’s take call only, helping to provide work-life balance
• Just under 200 births and 200 GYN surgeries and growing. With the right, dynamic individual, the growth potential is unlimited
• Acute care hospital consists of a dedicated Women’s and Children’s floor, Emergency Department, private rooms, 10-room OR with state-of-the-art laparoscopic and surgical equipment, hospitalist program, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services
• Robust Primary Care referral base
• 1 in 3 – 1 in 4 call
• 4-day work week
• The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan. This family-friendly community offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
And we are award-winning! Holy Family Memorial was named one of the 100 Great Community Hospitals for 2016 by Becker’s Hospital Review®. Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and a high rate of home ownership. Wallethub’s analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics with a data set ranging from” wage” to “number of physicians per capita,” to “malpractice award payouts per capita,” and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51.
Initial Contract Term Two years
Paid Vacation & Holidays Six weeks (based on standard work week) plus six days
Paid CME 1 week based on standard work week/$4,000
Excellent Benefits Several pension funds, flexible benefits, health, dental, vision, and many additional benefits