Key West, FL
Hospitalist Alliance at Lower Keys Medical Center
Lower Keys Medical Center serves the residents of the Florida Keys. LKMC is a 167-bed, full-service, acute care medical service with a 24/7 emergency room, laboratory, radiology, and a specially equipped medical transport helicopter.
- Full-time Hospitalist position, 7on 7off block schedule
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family practice
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K
- Sign on bonus, relocation, and housing assistance
Key West offers a great lifestyle year-round. Enjoy boating, fishing, diving, and many other island activities during your leisure time. This small town welcomes physicians as community leaders and fosters close relationships with colleagues and neighbors.
For more information, please contact Susie Galvan at susie.galvan@LKMC.com.