Johns Hopkins University Mental Health Services Seeks a Psychiatrist | Make a Meaningful Difference| Reimagine Patient Care | Live and Work in Baltimore – Named a Best Place to Live
Johns Hopkins University Mental Health Services (MHS) seeks a psychiatrist to play a vital part in patient care for undergraduate and graduate students on campus. You will provide initial psychiatric evaluations, medication management visits, and consultations. The incoming full-time psychiatrist will collaborate with esteemed colleagues, delivering culturally competent, evidence-based care. The team’s focus is to ensure comprehensive psychiatric services are available to a diverse group of students and professionals. Make a meaningful impact on mental health as a driving force in transforming lives. Candidates must be MDs or DOs and be board-certified or board-eligible in psychiatry.
- Make a meaningful difference in patients’ behavioral health during a crucial life stage
- Engage with diverse individuals, including undergraduates, professionals, staff, and faculty, while being part of a program that is working to reimagine patient care
- Opportunities to practice at two Baltimore clinics for a broader range of patient experiences
- Tuition support program offers you and your family a broad range of educational opportunities
- Scheduling options available – full-time or reduced full-time (75%)
Community Information – Ranked a Best Place to Live
Ranked a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire by US News, Baltimore offers a diverse population and culture, as well as myriad activities and cuisine options. Baltimore is a centralized Northeast city that provides access to many weekend adventures, including Philadelphia, Annapolis, Gunpowder Falls State Park, Michaux State Forest, Chesapeake Beach, and much more.
- A top-100 best city for young professionals in America (Niche)
- Cost of living is lower than in many large East Coast cities
- Baltimore’s Inner Harbor district has museums, party spots, nautical destinations, and observation points
- Enjoy delicious seafood, especially area favorite crabcakes
- Exciting NFL and MLB teams and plenty of collegiate choices
For more information, please contact Amanda Chovanec.