Live & Work in healthy, diverse economy of beautiful San Antonio, TX!
Join a reputable, highly trained ortho-spine group located in the medical hub of beautiful San Antonio, TX!
Seeking a highly trained, quality spine surgeon to practice within award-winning group. Established practice specializes in ortho, spine and bone injuries and also provides Chronic Pain Management, Physical Therapy and a Neurosurgery Center. Utilizing latest technology for in-office and hospital procedures. Ideal candidate will hold top standards of excellence, while focused on serving quality medical care and compassion for their patients. For further information regarding this rewarding opportunity, please contact the physician recruitment team with the Baptist Health System!
City of San Antonio
As the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio’s well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers – comprised of hospitals, physicians and other specialty providers – form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. An excellent business climate and an attractive, affordable lifestyle contribute to the cities low cost of living. As a community that truly provides the good life, it’s no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- Population has grown by 11.75% from 2010-2016; expecting 1 million to relocate into SA by 2040
- Only US city with a AAA bond rating – financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- 120,000 jobs were added in 2016 – Military, Biosciences and Financial Services fields
- Popular family friendly activities – Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
- Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs!
– See more at: https://www.practicelink.com/jobs/579996/#sthash.GUEQ76UT.dpuf