General Diagnostic Radiologist Shareholder
Minneapolis Radiology Associates (MRA)
Seeking a talented General Diagnostic Radiologist Shareholder to join our practice. MRA is a well-respected 28+ physician practice in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our practice supports multiple acute care hospitals, owns a number of outpatient imaging and breast centers, runs a large vein treatment center, and joint ventures with a major ambulatory surgery center.
MRA is an established regional leader in all subspecialty areas of radiology, including neuro, breast, musculoskeletal, body, and interventional. In addition to clinical practice, the group controls a research and education foundation.
- Compensation and vacation time
- Shareholder track position
- Technical facility ownership & multiple passive income sources for shareholders
- Annual CME allowance
- Health, life, disability, and medical malpractice insurance paid by practice
- Retirement plan, including 401K and profit sharing
- Relocation assistance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Doctor of Medicine – MD
- Board-eligible or Board Certified
- Valid MN medical license (or willing to obtain)
- ABPS Certification a plus
- Proficiency in managing high-volume workloads
If you are looking for a well-established, diversified, growing practice with the flexibility to accommodate your preferred work schedule, we encourage you to apply for one of the positions mentioned above. Join our dynamic team and contribute to the delivery of exceptional patient care.
Minneapolis Radiology is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
For information, please contact Krissy Callari.