- Hospital employed Hospitalist group seeks additional internal medicine residency trained physicians to fill the nocturnist opening in this robust, rapidly growing practice.
- Medical Center is a 420-bed regional referral and LevelII trauma center.
- It manages its own hospitalist program.
- The current practice includes 24 full time board certified internal medicine hospitalist physicians.
- Nocturnist position available with competitive shift differential. Ideal candidates would have a demonstrated interest in academic medicine. 10 physicians work during the 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. shift. 2 physicians provide care during the 7 p.m.–7 a.m. shift, with plans to increase to 3 providers.
- Average daily census is 15-18 patients per provider
Integra Healthcare Staffing
Director Business Development & Recruiting