A nationally recognized healthcare organization that has been serving an inviting Washington community for more than 65 years is seeking a qualified primary care provider to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to enjoy full autonomy to build, grow, and run a practice.
• Join a team-based multispecialty health network with one hospital and three medical clinics
• Excellent work-life balance—four-day workweek option with no front weekend call and back-up call one night a week
• 14-16 patients per day allows you to spend quality time developing personalized care and building strong relationships with your patients
• Exceptional benefits, including comprehensive health, dental, vision, retirement plans, 22 days of PTO, and 8 days plus $5,000 for CME
• Sign-on bonus + relocation package provided
$260,000+ income potential—NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountains, this charming community in Washington is an ideal place to call home. With small-town friendliness and breathtaking scenery all around, you’ll experience a quality of life that’s second to none.
• Medscape ranks Washington #2 in “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
• A low cost of living in a close-knit community
• A paradise for outdoor enthusiasts—enjoy hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, boating, and much more
• Easy access to Tri-Cities, Spokane, WA, and Lewiston, ID
U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in “Best States Overall”
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Zach Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference FP-125837