A reputable organization that has been serving a beautiful Oregon community for more than 65 years is seeking a qualified primary care physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a patient-centered multispecialty group that has received state and national recognition for its quality of care with patients and its patient satisfaction rates.
• Excellent work-life balance—four-day workweek option with no call and no weekends required
• Great income potential and plenty of autonomy to run your practice
• Exceptional benefits, including health, dental, vision, sign-on bonus, relocation package, retirement plans, unlimited PTO, 4 days for CME, and $5,000 for CME
• Two state-of-the-art medical centers equipped with the latest advanced technology
$250,000+ earning potential
Surrounded by Oregon’s beautiful mountains and breathtaking scenery, this inviting riverfront community is an ideal location for families and individuals alike to call home.
• A low cost of living in a close-knit family-friendly community
• Home to a variety of boutique wineries, craft breweries, art galleries, wonderful shops and restaurants, and so much more
• A year-round paradise for outdoor enthusiasts—hiking, biking, fishing, water sports, national parks, and more
• Convenient access to the mountains, California, and beautiful Pacific Coast beaches
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Zachary Robertson at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference IM-124664