WE ARE SEEKING A DERMATOLOGIST IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH:
Join an independent medical practice providing a full range of therapeutic and cosmetic patient care.
We opened our doors as a brand-new practice in 2019 and now have an established patient base in the affluent suburbs of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our medical team currently consists of one board-certified dermatologist, two recently-added physician assistants, and two medical assistants.
We are expanding into an additional clinic location in early 2022 and are seeking to add a 2nd board-certified dermatologist to join our practice.
Our practice is investor and doctor-owned, and equity ownership along with board-level oversight are available to our new-hire Dermatologist.
▪Practice located in the popular/rapidly growing Dallas/Fort Worth Metro area.
▪ Established referral network.
▪ Beautiful, modern clinic with state-of-the-art equipment.
▪ Upscale, affluent communities with median household income over $150,000.
▪ All aspects of medica/general dermatology and cosmetic services.
▪ Equity ownership and board-level governance available.
▪ We offer a Competitive base salary, bonus structure, health insurance, retirement benefits, and willing to discuss partnership track options.
▪ Our overall “annual income potential” falls in the top 10% of the entire United States.
▪ Added Perks to building one’s career in TX include; no state income tax, affordable housing, excellent public school districts, and a vibrant, flourishing lifestyle and cultural scene.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
▪ BC/BE Dermatologist.
▪ Texas Medical License – preferred, but not required.
▪ Desire to join an entrepreneurial, growing practice as early as Q4 2021 or sometime in 2022.
▪ Willingness to supervise PAs – preferred, but not required.
▪ General fit with clinic culture and work ethic.
If you may be interested in hearing more about this position, please inquire with confidential CV for full practice details.
Director of Recruiting
(469) 364-3312, call/text
(800) 971-4131, main