Seeking Medical Provider(s) to Join our Provider Network Perform Disability Exams to Veterans and Separating Military Members.
- Unrestricted State license to practice
- Previously perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans, a plus, but not required
- Comfortable Performing Gen Med Examinations
- Able to Interpret PFTs
- Able to Interpret ECGs
- Competent with Pelvic Examinations
- Competent in performing Musculoskeletal Assessments with all range of motions
- Competent in performing limited Neurologic assessments
- Competent in performing Cardiopulmonary examinations
- Minimum availability 1 day/week
- Must have an ADA/OSHA compliant facility
How It Works:
Monterey works with the Department of Veteran Affairs to contract with physicians to perform Compensation and Pension exams for our country’s veterans who live in the area. Physicians may also provide pre-discharge head-to-toe physical exams for soldiers who live or are stationed in the area.
- These exams require no treatment or follow-up, and we reimburse you directly.
- We schedule soldier/veteran with your office, based on your availability (preferred to see Veterans at least 1 day/week).
- These exams have been outsourced by the VA to individual providers across the country.
- See veterans/soldiers in your office.
- Flexibility to see as many or as few claimants in your office as you want.
- We schedule on behalf of claimant with 5 – 7 business days’ notice.
- Submit your examination findings electronically and we reimburse you.
- No complicated claim submission or denials.
- You do not make determination of benefit, only submit your findings in a medical report.
How to Apply:
- Submit resume and/or CV to ProviderRecruiter@mcix.com.
- One of our Recruiters will follow up with you regarding the application and credentialing process.
Monterey Consultants, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer