We are looking for Board Certified (EM, FP, IM) Physicians to join our team and provide high quality medical care in a fast paced Emergency Department. We have opportunities a short drive northeast of Charlotte, NC.
- Total annual volume of 36,000 patients.
- For a small community hospital, acuity of patients is very high. Many patients do not visit their PCP on a regular basis and end up in the Emergency Department when very sick.
- Part of the CHS (Carolinas Healthcare System), and this comes with an abundance of resources. This includes the ability to transfer critical patients to another sister facility with ease.
- ED utilizes Tele-Stroke and Tele-Psych.
- The department is in process of being completely renovated, and should have 30 beds in the department once completed.
- Using Cerner for the EMR, and looking to add scribes in the near future.
- 24-34 hours of physician coverage daily with 24-34 hours of APC coverage.
- Albemarle is located approximately 45 minutes to the east of Charlotte. All of the physicians working at Stanly live in Charlotte and think the commute is not only easy, but relaxing country roads. They enjoy the drive into work to get mentally prepared, and the drive home to decompress so they are mentally present with their families when home. It also does not hurt that you don’t have to worry about running into your patients while out to dinner or at the grocery store.
Who is ApolloMD? We are a physician owned and operated practice that believes YOU should maintain control of your own schedule, compensation and benefits. With Partnerships available for full-time providers, ApolloMD allows you to reach and exceed your top income potential, while maintaining a high quality of life and enhancing the quality of care delivered to our patients. Our physicians enjoy professional development opportunities and are supported through comprehensive on-site practice resources including administrative personnel. In addition, ApolloMD physicians are offered ownership options through our ApolloMD Partnership Program (APP), allowing them to build equity in a thriving group from day one, rather than waiting years to share in the success of a practice. Visit us at ApolloMD.com
For more information, please contact: