Surgery Center of Viera is seeking ABPS Board Certified Anesthesiologist who can dedicate Tuesday and/or Thursday for our Neurospine cases, Laser and/or Fusions.
- AAAHC/Medicare Deemed State of the art ASC with outstanding support staff.
- No-overnights, no-weekends no-call.
- Surgery Center of Viera is open Tuesday-Friday depending on patient caseload.
- Tuesday’s and Thursday’s are dedicated to Neurospine cases
- Wednesday is dedicated to Interventional Pain Management
- Friday is used for Neurospine and IPM overflow
- Per Diem/Part-Time W-2 employee
- Located in Melbourne, Florida
- Interventional Pain Management opportunities available if full time is preferred (see below)
- Salary: Negotiable (min $1800.00 a day)
- Med Mal: Employer picks up under group coverage.
Deuk Spine Institute is accepting applications from ABPS Board Certified Anesthesiologists for the Interventional Pain Management Fellowship training under Bharat C Patel, MD. This program prepares fellows for the pain board in a private practice setting where the total number of procedures performed per year is very high compared to academic fellowships, 2500-3000 vs 300-600. We train and prepare fellows, not only to do procedures, but we teach billing & coding for office visits and procedures as well as how to deal with insurance companies to obtain authorization and payment for the procedures. The fellows work 100% outpatient with no inpatient responsibilities and no mandatory inpatient or perioperative pain management rotations. Located in Melbourne, FL.
For more information please contact: