The Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine
The Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine established over 17 years ago is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible MD or DO Physician with experience in integrative/or functional medicine to join the staff.
The candidate will co-lead the integrative Men’s Health Care Program with the Center’s Medical Director and will provide integrative/functional medical care to a mostly healthy and dynamic population whose primary goal is to say healthy and vital. The successful candidate will have strong clinical skills and the ability to help grow his practice while working as part of a diverse multi-disciplinary team. The clinic focus is on compassionate, patient-centered care, and exceptional customer service. The opening is for an independent contractor with a potential option for partnership down the line.
- An Integrative Team approach to healthcare in a calm and beautiful setting
- A dedicated support system that includes:
- Director of Operations who oversee operations at all levels
- A patient care coordinator who screens and schedule all new patients
- A team of RNs and Medical assistants who is responsible for checking patients in, blood draw and processing and IVs when needed
- A marketing team whose primary focus is to promote your name and your expertise to grow your practice: Website, engine optimization, marketing blasts, and promotion, etc.
- Peer to peer supervision and clinical brainstorming
- Vacation and other time off coverage
- Independent contract with a split percentage
- A bonus structure
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Experience in Integrative Medicine preferred
- Prefer previous experience in Integrative care for men
- Prefer experience in Lyme’s’ Disease
- Ability to work harmoniously in a group practice
- Excellent Initiative/marketing skills.
- Writing skills (will be part of our blogging team: Huffington Post, etc.)
- Interest in working with international patients
- Excellent recommendations
- Integrative Medicine board certification or board eligible. Fellowship in integrative medicine preferred
- Attends the monthly Clinical staff integrative meetings
Medical Director: Hr@akashacenter.com. NO PHONE CALLS. Please send a LETTER OF INTEREST along with your CV. An initial phone brief phone interview will be scheduled.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a dynamic, fast-growing, and very friendly company with a solid mission to make a difference in people’s health and lifestyle.
Compensation: Percentage split plus bonus
Employment type: part-time
Required experience: Physician: 2 years
Required license or certification: Board Certified Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopath