No Competition | Busy Academic Setting in a New Facility | Live in Highly Desirable Lexington, Kentucky
Join Our Growing Family Medicine Team at the University of Kentucky. The College of Medicine at the University of Kentucky is seeking a Family Medicine Faculty Member for its expanding family medicine department. The clinical practice is conveniently located in a modern facility at the UK Healthcare Turfland Clinic. Candidates must be board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, American Board of Physician Specialties (ABPS) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians (AOBFP); board-eligible new grads can apply but are expected to be board-certified in one year.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a location with no competition and allowing you to focus on providing top-notch healthcare
- Practice in a busy academic setting in a new facility with the convenience of easy and free parking
- Located just 15 minutes from the main UK Health Campus, there is easy access to additional resources and collaboration opportunities
- Enhance your clinical experience by taking advantage of the opportunity to work on inpatient cases
- Play a vital role in shaping the future of healthcare by teaching UK College of Medicine students and precepting residents in a GME Residency program
- Qualifying dependents can receive tuition support, and providers can access discounted courses
- Receive competitive compensation, including wRVUs, relocation assistance, and potential loan forgiveness
- Other practice locations are available in and outside of Lexington, KY
- The University of Kentucky is the Best College and a Top Public School (US News)
To Apply – Please email your CV and Letter of Interest to Nicole Sturznickel at email@example.com.