Winona Health is seeking a BC/BE EM physician to join our Emergency Medicine team located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River. Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking & our actions.
- Full-time, employed position joining an established team of Physicians, Physician Assistants, nurses and support staff
- Full time nights or day/night opportunities
- Responsible for the acute care of ER patients
- 15,500 – 16,500 visits annually
- Level IV trauma facility
- Electronic Medical Record, CPOE, patient tracking, bedside US, Dragon
- Progressive team of providers committed to quality; evidence-based care, exceptional patient satisfaction; and integrated technology.
- Competitive hourly compensation & benefits package including sign-on incentive, paid malpractice with tail coverage, $7,500 annual CME & dues/license, moving expenses, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi– kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com
Winona Health was recently rated as one of 2018’s top 100 rural and community hospitals in the nation for the second year in a row. A great place to work and a beautiful place to raise a family!
For more information, contact: